Payment for the services we offer is made in several variants - Plastic card, Terminal, Yandex.Money, CoinPayments and Bank transfer (AZN / USD). First, register on the site and add the desired service to your account, then a payment order corresponding to the appropriate amount will be created (invoice # 123456).
Plastic card - this type of payment allows you to pay for your services without cash and completely interest-free for both resident and non-resident customers. By choosing the type of plastic card payment, you can pay for your service in any currency with Visa and MasterCard cards issued by any bank in the world. The electronic payment system is equipped with the leading security standard - 3D Secure.
3D Secure Visa is part of Verified by Visa and MasterCard's global MasterCardSecureCode program.
Terminal - if you want to pay the invoice in cash, you must select this type of payment. After pressing the payment button, the terminal will show you how to make a payment. According to this instruction, you can go to one of the MilliOn, E-manat and ExpressPay terminals, select PulPal, enter your identification number and make a payment. We would like to inform you that you can automatically send the identification number to your mobile phone free of charge via SMS.
Yoo.Kassa - Customers who have a wallet in the Yandex service can pay their invoices through electronic wallets. This service combines two types of payments:
- Wallet - if you have an account directly on Yandex.Money, you can pay via e-money.
- Plastic card - if any of your plastic cards is attached to your wallet, you can also pay with this card.
- QIWI - if you have a QIWI wallet, you can make payments directly from your wallet.
- Sberbank Online - the most convenient and direct type of payment for those who have an account in Sberbank. With one button you can make an invoice directly from your Sberbank account.
- Alfa-Click - if you have an account with Alfa-Bank, you can pay the invoice with one button from the account there.
- Terminals - allows you to pay in cash at many terminals and payment points located outside the country (Russian Federation).
Yoo.Kassa offers a wide range of payment options to our customers visiting or permanently residing in Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Georgia.
Bank transfer (AZN and USD) - when you select this payment method, the company's details are displayed and you are asked to transfer the payment to the given address. The service is activated after the transfer is completed (usually for 2-5 business days). Mainly suitable for companies and non-residents who want to pay by bank transfer.
CoinPayments - this type of payment is for cryptocurrency. We accept different cryptocurrencies along with Bitcoin (BTC): BCH, LTC, DASH, ETH, USDC, XMR, XVG, ZEC, XRP. By selecting this type of payment, you can easily make payments in the specified cryptocurrencies. Payment processing can take from 1 minute to several hours at a time.
Payments made through payment units other than bank transfers are activated immediately (instantly) from the moment of receipt.
Interest is added to other types of payments, except for plastic cards and bank transfers, respectively. This percentage is determined within the framework of cooperation of this payment unit with us and is automatically added to the invoice. The type of payment is automatically canceled when it is replaced by a plastic card or bank transfer, respectively.